Sunday, March 04, 2007

{ Houston Regional }

I went to Stampin’ Up Regional in Houston last weekend. It was my first one and I had no idea what to expect. I did find out couple of days before that people swap at this event. I came up with something easy and simple and made 20 cards. That was plenty for me. Some people made 100!!!! I did get some awesome cards in return. I met some wonderful people and one of them was LaDonna. She was a sweet person I met in the parking garage and we spent the day together since we both came alone. Thanks LaDonna for hanging out with me. Overall, it was fun and I learned several new techniques I hope to use soon. And, of course, a new stamps set. I don’t have a picture of it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.