Sunday, May 27, 2007

{ Holiday card challenge }

Melissa Phillips challenged us to make a card this weekend. It had to be a patriotic card with red, white, and blue, with at least one star on it. You can read her post at Create My Keepsake. She is giving away some goodies to the winner.
I wanted my card to sparkle so I used embossing glitter. It's not something I do often, but it was fun and I like how it turned out. All patterned papers are from DCWV, stamp is from Autumn Leaves. Pressed Petals chipboard star which I stamped and embossed. American Crafts ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Daniela, how cute is this card?? The sparkle looks fantastic & perfect for this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Daniela, great card for the challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:55 PM

    Wow, I love the stamp and the embossed star. I think you made a change. Good luck.

    Joke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.