Friday, May 18, 2007

{ Impression Obsession Design Team }

I got the email yesterday and I was choosen to be a part of the new Impression Obsession Design Team. I am so excited!!! I love their images and their clear stamps were my first ever clear stamps. I can't wait to get started. Congrats ladies!!!
Our new design team members are:
Asela Hopkins
Daniela Dobson
Debbie Olson
Bernadette Henderson
Julie Koerber
Laura Fulcher
Melinda Doster
Penny Hajiantoni
Tina Werner


I made this card last year and it uses two of Impression Obsession stamps. Doodling around the edges is my own. I used white gel pen. This card almost made it into one of the magazines, but it was returned to me after some time, I guess they didn't have any room left. Sometimes that happens.

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, I started to, but I fell asleep.