Sunday, June 17, 2007

{ DT weekly challenge }

It is my turn to do a challenge this week at Create My Keepsake. My challenge is to try stamping on paper flowers for a different looking layout. This could work for a card, but since I mostly create cards I wanted to do a layout. This was really easy and fun. I used Impression Obsession Solid Florals stamp on my flowers and words from Family clear stamp set. Basic Grey patterned paper, Frances Meyer cardstock, Hobby Lobby, Prima and Bazzill Blossoms flowers, and Prima embossed hearts.
If you want to play post your creation in our gallery or link me to your blog.

4 comments:

  1. Look how pretty you look on your Wedding Day. What a great layout- I keep telling myself to work on my wedding pics and I don't. Maybe you just gave me the motivation I need- It's just Beautiful !!!!!

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! Where did you get married? Both you and the setting are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You create the most amazing things Daniela. I am so inspired to see your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.