Monday, April 28, 2008

{ First Day Peek-a-boo album }

I finally finished one of the Peek-a-boo albums from Tinkering Ink. So much fun. I painted the chipboard pages and used rub-ons, paint, paper and stamps on the acrylic pages. All the papers are from the Provincial Fare collection, including stickers and rub-ons, and all the white transfers are here. There were so many pages that I thought the slide might be the best to view it. It is on slow mode, let me know if that is too slow and I can increase the speed. You can click on View Ill Images and it will take you there.The stamps I used are Autumn Leaves and the little bird is Impression Obsession. The number rub-ons are American Crafts and Basic Grey.Let me know if you have any questions. I hope you like it. If you want to win some Impression Obsession stamps check out Penny's blog.

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely book. I really like these and have yet to learn. What a great idea to put pics of your new baby.
    Take care and God Bless,
    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic book, Daniela! I love the colors and all those swirls and I adore your little Alex! I bet you looked at him after completing this and thought, "my how you have grown!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.