Saturday, June 14, 2008

{ CPS # 68, Hero Arts challenge and Paper Crafts Gallery Idol }

It's taking me forever to finish this post. Alex is still awake and my laptop was acting up.
Here is my card for CPS #68. I used my new papers from October Afternoon. I was able to get one of the kits from Studio Calico and one add on kit. This is my first time ordering from them and I just love everything. They have their own stamps. Don't you just love this bird? This second card I made today for a challenge on Hero Arts blog. "Now for your weekly challenge: this week we want to see what inspires YOU! Using at least one Hero Arts stamp, create a card, scrapbook page or other project and tell us what inspired it." I was inspired by the Similac envelope (in the photo - it came with a $ 5.00 coupon). I love the orange and the circles. I used all my new Hero Arts goodies that came in the mail this week. See this post for photos of my prizes. One box came with extra goodies. What a nice surprise! All the papers are Prima. One last card I will share tonight and then I am going to relax and watch TV. Jenni Bowlin patterned paper, Creative Cafe brad, Scenic Route label stickers, Sassafras Lass patterned paper, Jenni Bowling tag, Heidi Swapp orange flower, Queen & Co. black flower and Doodlebug yellow flower, K&Company sticker.
Paper Crafts Gallery Idol is back!!! It's so much fun. You can read about all the details here. For the first round all you have to do is make a friendship card and load it into the gallery here, make sure you post it under the PC Gallery Idol. Entries cannot currently be or have ever been posted in any online forum, submitted to Paper Crafts or any other magazine, created for a specific manufacturer, or entered in any other Contest. I hope you play along. You can see my card in the gallery here.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Stunning cards, girl! Love your work! :) XO, Delaney P.S. I found you on the Making Memories For You site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:14 PM

    Beautiful creations as always Daniela..and Well Done on your `Spotlight` at 2 Sketches...
    Little Alex is soon growing up!!!
    Have a lovely week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Daniela. love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards! I love the color combo of the first card and the little owl in second card is so cute sitting on that branch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is awesome! Each card is just wonderful! I love your Hero Arts challenge card(s). Your circles card just jumps out at you! Adore the gogeous paper on the last card! What to go Daniela! Hugs to Alex! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniela, you just do the most awesome work! I just love these cards and I am just speechless...they are gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, too cute and wonderful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy cards Daniela!! I'm entering Gallery Idol too-- fingers crossed. I have no doubt you'll make it!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet as can be Daniela---LOVE that stamp---you are right, it's darling--that second card makes me drool---how amazing!
    Glad your participating in PC Gallery Idol---I'll be cheering you on!
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all beautiful! You are right, that bird is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous creations Daniela!! I love them!

    Good luck in PC Gallery Idol!
    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so beautiful, Daniela! Love the gorgeous details of each one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.