Thursday, August 07, 2008

{ 2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's sketch 6 and CPS #76 }

I can't believe that this week is almost over. It's been super busy around here. This first card is for Kazan's sketch 6. I got to play with my new kit that arrived the other day from Create My Keepsake. Making Memories, SEI and Cosmo Cricket patterned paper. Price tag is by pinkgrapefruit from Etsy, Chatterbox chipboard and the trim is May Arts (I think). This second card is for CPS #76. I finally got to play with my Weeds & Flowers stamp set from Impression Obsession. I visited a new store, Paper Source, last weekend. They were demonstrating different projects all day...the lady kept using clear embossing powder on every project and it looked so pretty. I haven't used my embossing powder for a very long time and I thought I would give it a try. So here it is. I even embossed the little butterflies before I cut them out. The sentiment is from Butterfly Counts stamp set and the little butterflies form Butterfly Bliss stamp set. Here is my little cutie. New trick this week is rolling all over the place, from his back to his tummy and vice versa, and he'll use his newfound skill to get around. He even rolls over in his sleep, but I think he gets confused and it wakes him up. He has been rolling over for quite some time, since May 18, to be exact, but he didn't like to be on his tummy. I think he is OK with it now, especially since he can roll over on his back whenever he wants to.

20 comments:

  1. OMG what a face! Alex is such a ham! Love this little guy! Pretty soon he'll be running all over the place! Cool card with your new Create My Keepsake kit! I have never used a "kit" ever! Am I weird? Adore your Weeds & Flowers stamp! The darling embossed butterflies are a perfect addition! The color combo is great! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously your little Alex takes the cutest pictures :) and I Love the card you made for 2S4Y this week - it is gorgeous with those amazing fall colors...I am so in the mood for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting SOOOO big! And he's just so stinkin' cute!!! TFS!
    And your cards are beautiful! I love that etsy tag!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...your little boy is adorable! And your cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards again, Daniela. And well, I will repeat myself. Alex is such a cutie, lovely.

    Joke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:03 PM

    OH my, Alex is such a doll! And I can only imagine him navigating the house by rolling here and there...I remember when my guys did that! (decades ago!!) I know you love every moment with him, I'll tell you those are the best years of your life!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Daniela! Your little man is a-dorable! My second baby boy had cheeks just like him!

    Your cards are lovely! As always, so much fun to look at!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. You really didn't miss anything...I just started up my crafty blog. Thanks for noticing :)

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are great and your little guy is just adorable!!! I can't believe his kept his hair since he was born!! My little guy didn't have hair until he was 2 but we kept him anyway!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, he is getting so big!! And cute as can be! Love all your card creations, that butterfly saying is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:41 AM

    Your son really is a cutie! Love the adorable photo of him! :-D

    Your card for 2S4Y is fabulous! I especially love the yummy lace trim!

    I love the butterfly card as well! The colors are so vibrant and fresh! Beautiful work, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boy, do I love coming here and staying for a while just to see your work! The first card is so beautiful with that lace on the bottom and the butterfly card is absolutely gorgeous!

    What a sweet, sweet little boy he is! He just has the best facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creations, beautiful little family your have, and I'm loving all the back to school projects below! And congrats, I knew PC wouldn't be able to pass up that adorable elephant card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11:16 PM

    Hahahaha!! I *LOVE* Alex' face!! What an angel!! Those chubby cheeks just make me melt! lol!!!

    Your cards are both gorgeous!! The 2 Sketches cards is awesome.. love the mix of embellies, and I love the quote you used on the CPS card.. fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Both cards are amazing! LOVE your take on the CPS sketch1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are so wonderful. Your baby is growing and what a cutie. Seems like yesterday we were counting your pregnancy count down on your blog along with you. Glad to see you still stamping He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daniela, your card is so beautiful, love what you did with the kit!!! Alex is the sweetest baby, my gosh he loves the camera and the camera sure loves him!!! hugs & so much love my friend!!!
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  18. aaw. your little man's a doll! great take on the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He's adorable!!! Thanks for your comments on my blog! I miss you from IMCK!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey girl! Thanks for sweet comments on my blog. Your sweetie is getting so big! Seems like you just had him. Time flies.

    Yours cards are gorgeous...as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.