Tuesday, October 20, 2009

{ A tall order - Caardvarks challenge }

The Challenge:

Create a *new* TALL card! Have your entry linked to Caardvarks via Mr. Linky by Midnight, October 30th, PST. The sponsor is Nikki Sivils and you can see the prize here.

My card is 3.5 x 7 inches...perfect size since it fits in a business size envelope. I used scraps of paper from other projects, October Afternoon and Sassafras Lass. The beautiful ribbon is from May Arts and the little brad I picked up at Michael's (I think), it's by The Paper Studio. I used Papertrey Ink stamps to create the stamped background.

My term with Caardvarks is coming to an end and this is my last challenge. I hope you continue to visit Caardvarks for their challenges and inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Daniela, this is a beauty! The stamping is gorgeous and your combination of patterns are colors are perfect! LOVE this so much!!!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. its sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful colors, Daniela! And thanks for all the inspiration on the DT the last 6 months. I have learned so much from all of you, it was truly my honor!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Caardvarks and the designs I see there. This Tall Card is just perfect ...love the color combo and the design.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and cheerful Daniela, I just love it!

    I am so happy I was able to be on the same DT as you! You can be sure that I will still be dropping by your blog for inspiration! :-)

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, love this tall card...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Daniela!!! This is a beauty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Daniela!!! This is a beauty!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.