Thursday, November 12, 2009

{ My Scrapbook Nook cards, Project 365 - week 43 }

I never showed you the cards I created with My Scrapbook Nook November kit. We have some fun things going on at the Nook. Virtual Crop, starting tomorrow, Friday, November 13. Stop by and join us for fun challenges, contests, and a ton of inspiration until Sunday, November 15. Do you want to start early, here is a challenge for you. A Day In YOUR Life. This layout: Must cover a 24 hour period. Must include at least 6 photos. Must have at least 3 sections of journaling. And one of those pics has to be of you, on that day that you are scrapping. How fun is that? I hope you can stop by and join us.

December kit reveal is coming soon. You can see all the add ons in the store for some hints.

Are you looking for October Afternoon Very Merry? We are taking pre orders here.

Project 365 - week 43.

10.19 - singing. 10.20 - at the park. Loves to say "O" it's his favorite letter.

10.21 - loves to look through my scrapbook magazines.

10.22 - at school.

10.23 - at the park.

10.24 - Saturday night crop with my friend Leslie. So much fun.

Alex with his monkey.

10.25 - sleeping in his crib. I remembered at 11pm that I didn't take any photos. This is my photo fro the day.

***Don't forget The Cutting Cafe' printable stamps giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Daniela! I love the way you've use those yummy pearl flourishes!

    Adorable pics! It's so cute that Alex like to look through your craft magazines!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wonderful projects and a cute cute little face in the midst of it all too.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card daniela..... i love the butterfly....

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY!! I spy....ME! with YOU!
    We need to do that again. SOON!

    Your cards really blow me away.
    Teach me oh wise card one!

    LOVE your Alex pics.
    LOVE your Alex!
    love you!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Scrapbook Nook cards! Love the tulle flower!!!!!

    Alex is adorable! Those are the cutest cheeks EVER!!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to know what you have your punches hanging on in the picture behind you and your friend Leslie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects and adorable photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute cute cards!! Love that tulle flower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.