Thursday, May 27, 2010

{ Just bee-cause }

Have you seen these adorable printable stamps, called Cute Critters,  from The Cutting Cafe'? I used CPS #168 for the card and I turned the sketch on it's side.  I printed Circle Background printable stamp set on the patterned paper.
The little bees are printed on patterned paper and punched with Martha Stewart punch.  I made the crinkled ribbon. I had some left over crepe paper that I used for the bottom ruffle. I use my Adobe Photoshop to arrange all my elements on one page then I print a test sheet. If everything is the way I like it I adhere patterned paper that I want and print again.

Here is Alex from the playground the other day!
Have a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable bee card! I LOVE those little bees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl your just to darn good...this is BEE-TIFUL.........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the banner folds!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, first up, I LOVE those bees, adorable card!
    Second, my 5 year old wore that exact same thing to Kindergarten yesterday on non-uniform day! That shirt amd matching brown shorts from Target and sandals!
    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling! Love the little bees and the Martha punch you used with them! Your background pattern paper is so much fun. Love the circles!! Enjoy your weekend! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Your card is gorgeous Daniela..fab design!!!!!!!!WoW Alex is sure growing quick!!!!!
    Have a great Weekend:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:16 PM

    Adorable card Daniella!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling, darling card Daniela! I love the sweet little bees!

    Alex looks so cute with his shades!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's adorable! love that sentiment you came up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.