Monday, November 29, 2010

{ Magistical Memories November guest designer projects }

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! We had a blast eating, staying warm and just hanging out.

I made two more projects for my November Guest Designer spot at Magistical Memories.

 I made three tags using Tulip, Flower and Art Deco Stem chipboard. I used several different techniques here.
I started by painting each piece with Gesso,Shimmerz paint and glue. I added glitter while the glue was still wet. After it was dry, I stamped each piece with a Cover-a-Card Script stamp (CC350) in brown ink.
I used these little brown bags to hold my tags that I stamped with polka dots. The bags are tied with ribbon and adorned with the completed chipboard. The bags are stamped with Flourish 1 stamp (F5549).


Layout using ButterflyBubble Border, and Filigree Frame. On my last project I experimented with different techniques, paint and tape. This time I left my chipboard bare...it was really hard, but I love how it stands out against the background. The photos are from our visit to the State Fair last month. I used Polarize phone application and used my photo printer to print them out. Love them!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work, Daniela- as always, right? Congrats on your guest spot with them. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are fabulous! Gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous artwork and yes congrats on your guest spot..saw it on facebook and had to come and read your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeousness...I saw you on the Create blog today too--go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:56 AM

    What adorable tags!! and beautiful LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful tags Daniela, I love the chipboard treatment! the LO is just stunning!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.