Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge - Purple }


Hello and welcome to another Impression Obsession DT challenge. We have challenges every other week - DETAILS HERE - if you play you could win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Purple challenge!!! I love purple and I don't use it often enough. I am using all NEW Images that will be released at CHA on January 29.


My background is stamped with New Cover-a-card Damask CC081. I sprayed the stamp with Shimmerz spray in Grape Escape and stamped on the card. I sprayed the white crepe paper with the same spray and made the little ruffle on the bottom and the rose. I stamped the New Dot Tag Small E8511 on cardstock and cut it out. The leaves for the rose came from the same tag stamp that was a bit too dark the first time so I stamped it again to get the desired shade of purple. The embossed cardstock is Core'dinations that I sanded to reveal the purple core. The sentiment is from New All Occasion I CL306 stamp set.


I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designers' blogs for inspiration!

***Would you like to see your card featured on the Impression Obsession blog? Email your challenge cards using Impression Obsession images to Shirley. Every week, cards will be selected to showcase on the Impression Obsession blog!!!

The CHA Winter 2011 Preview week starts January 24!

10 comments:

  1. Love this shabby, feminine look Daniela -- very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! That is one amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great details on this! Love the Damask background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I am loving the new demask cac. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! The damask is perfect and the monochromatic color scheme is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Such posies, Daniela! Must have a go at 'em one day soon. Great framing of IO sentiments.
    Keep Looking UP!
    mt23stamperatyahoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.