Sunday, March 13, 2011

{ Butterfly Blog Link Party }

My friend Eva Dobilas has arranged a blog link party centered around butterflies!!! I was more than happy to participate since looking at my work I use butterflies on most of my projects. 
Today I wanted to share a layout I created using some of my new goodies from My Mind's Eye and Elle's Studio.


 The butterflies are by Making Memories. The yellow one is painted with Jenni Bowlin paint to match some of the colors in my layout. The papers are from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose collection and so are the doily stamps. The little journaling tag and the pennant are from Elle's Studio.



In addition, I wanted to share one of my older cards that I love!


For this card I used Pink Paislee patterned paper, Jenni Bowlin die cut butterfly, Prima flowers for the butterfly antennae and Hero Arts stamps.



Be sure to head over to Eva's blog for her list of links to projects which contain butterflies!!

Have a great Sunday!

17 comments:

  1. OMG! This is gorgeous! I love the layers and colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...layout AMAZING!!! Card...AMAZING!!!! love your style chickie!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout!! Simply stunning and your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniela, I am sooooo GLAD you were able to participate!!! And look at all these gorgeous creations! Love your layout with all the gorgeous layers and details and perfect pictures! Your little one always puts a smile on my face, probably because he reminds me of my NOT so little one at his age! And your card is just one BEAUTIFUL creation!!! Thank you so much for playing along! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:19 PM

    beautiful projets. love both of them :)
    greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so gorgeous Daniela!
    That layout is just so precious!!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely projects, I am totally fond of your layout! ;-) Janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your butterflies are amazing! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout! I love the layers! Of course butterflies are one of my favs too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo pretty!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daniela!! wow.. just stunning. I just love this layout and your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daniela!! wow.. just stunning. I just love this layout and your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the seeming casualness of your layout and card styles. As if all those lovely elements just landed there! Wonderful!
    www.1pamperedstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, Love, Love! And I love your piece in this months Scrapbook trends, ok not sure if it's this month copy but you get my drift ;) I'm too lazy to go get my copy, lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply beautiful. LOVE the layout and the paper strips/tape.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daniela, that card looks just like you made it this week. I love it alot. Your layout, too. xoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.