Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{ Clearsnap Out of the ColorBox }

 Welcome to the week one of the Out of the Colorbox Color Challenge
Twice a month we will post a color challenge hosted by Niki Meiners. It is easy to play along, simply create a project using the colors provided.
Link up your creations to the Clearsnap Blog. Please see all the details -----> HERE.

This month's colors are:

Here is my card.


Photo inspiration.


I used Spots Molding Mat with the Jumbo Get Rollin’ and Cookie Dough Ink to stamp my white cardstock.
I inked the chipboard frame with Atlantic Blue Ink. I inked the die cut doily edges with Dark Cherry ink.
Seam binding was dabbed with Dark Cherry ink and sprayed with Vanilla Shimmer Smootch Spritz for easier dyeing. I just place it in a small plastic bag and spray it with Smootch Spritz. That way all the color stays in the bag and is absorbed by the s
I punched one of the stamped circles with a punch for my sentiment.



I hope you can play. Stop by the BLOG and link up your project.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:32 PM

    What a gorgeous card!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is precious! I love the colors and that big yellow polka dotted paper is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.