Wednesday, June 08, 2011

{ Fruity Cutie Colors Kit from Citrus Tree Studio }

We have two kits this month Fruity Cutie Colors: featuring Bazzill Basics Grandma's Feather Bed 8X8 paper pack and Hemp twine in spring colors. Jardin Brillantefeaturing the GCD Studios Soul Food Line

I got to work with Fruity Cutie Colors. 




Here are my creations.


 





More detailed photos are in my Sneak peek post HERE.

Come and check out the kits and our wonderful DT gallery. We have some fun challenges coming up on the 10th.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome projects Daniela! Darling photos and love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Daniela! Thanks for stopping by my blog- your work for Citrus Hill is beautiful- love that hello card. Alex is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, did you ever do a ton of cute projects with this kit, Daniela! Love them! They are all so bright and cheerful, and you got a lot of different looks with that one kit, which is very creative. Such beautiful cards, and I just adore the layouts. It's always so fun to see cute pictures of Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such gorgeous projects with that cute cute kit! LOVE them all.

    I love your cards too!
    Hope you're having a great weekend, see you sometime next week for lunch!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.