Saturday, August 06, 2011

{ Creative Scrappers #167 }

I created a a layout the other night for Creative Scrappers sketch #167. I have been holding on to a fun Savoring Summer kit from Elle's Studio. I used Studio Calico patterned paper and letter stickers, My Mind's Eye patterned paper and Impression Obsession stamps. I added Crate Paper die cuts, stamped butterflies and Prima pearls.


The butterflies are  Slhouette 15 D5565 from Impression Obsession and they are stamped with Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Banana. I added little pearls to the butterflies with Therm O Web Zots for Bling. I showed a photo of them in my last post.  I used Therm O Web Zots - medium to adhere the butterflies and my favorite Therm O Web Sticky Dot Runner for all the paper.


This little bracket die cut, with the stars, is cut with my Cricut Expression.  I stamped the die cut with Cover-a-card Scratches CC044 from Impression Obsession with Clearsnap Top Boss Watermark Ink  and heat embossed with Top Boss Embossing Powder: White. Then, I sprayed the die cut with River Mossy Smooch Spritz.


Have a great Saturday!


6 comments:

  1. So sweet! This is a darling LO. I really need to scarp all those pictures. TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics Daniela! Always great to have a little helper at your side! Love the little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! This is awesome! The layers perfectly work so well with the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a precious layout! Your little fella is getting so big! He is going to love seeing these pages you are making for him showing his development! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.