Wednesday, September 07, 2011

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }


I am sharing a project I made using Impression Obsession stamps for our Design Team Thursday post.

If you read my blog, you know that I make cards with bits and pieces laying around my desk. When I do clean up, I have those "left overs" neatly packaged in a cute container. This card was created with a a left over strip of Echo Park patterned paper, cream cardstock and two stamped butterflies from a previous project that I didn't use.


I stamped Cover-a-Card Wood Grain CC034 on cream cardstock with Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Banana and punched a border with my border punch. The blue cardstock background is stamped with Cover-a-Card Spatter CC059 in Clearsnap ColorBox Archival Dye Ink: Mermaid.


The butterflies, Silhouette 15 D5565 are stamped on cream cardstock with Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Guava and cut out. I added yellow buttoms with Zots Adhesive Dots by Therm O Web.


The Large Solid Leaf Stem E8633 is stamped on white cardstock with Clearsnap ColorBox Archival Dye Ink: Grasshopper and cut out. I tucked them under the ribbon and added a little flower pin. Just a few leaves are adhered with Zots Adhesive Dots by Therm O WebThe sentiment is from Oval Greetings MC127 stamped with the same ink.

Supplies:


6 comments:

  1. So sweet Daniela. I love the colors you used and the little flower stick pin in your ribbon is too cute. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:09 AM

    very nice card! And what I'd like to see is the 'cute container' you use for your scraps! My scraps are kept, but I haven't figured out a good way to keep 'em organized.

    jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job of using left-overs. I can sure use this idea and then some as my stash is huge of left overs. Since this card is so stinking cute I am gonna have to look and see what I can make with my "stuff". TY for sharing such a sweet card. ekciampo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Crow, Daniela! This is STUNNING! And this uses scraps??? You are brilliant, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to tell you how much I like this card! I love the layering of the paper, ribbon, cut out stamped images and little pin. And I love the bright pink butterflies! You always seem to add your sentiment so easily onto your cards. Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.