Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{ October Studio AE sneak peek and a layout }


Ready for Technique Tuesday October Studio AE sneak peek? Here it is. I love this stamp set and so will you!


I created one more layout I created with September Studio AE Family Is. I have been playing with my Chevron template that I made and cut out with my Cricut Expression. I would love to share it, but I don't know how to make a SVG file. When I do, I will share. 


This layout has a mixture of different patterned papers by My Mind's Eye, Sassafras Lass and Studio Calico, some brand new Elle's Studio tags and Smooch Spritz. 
I stamped "cherish" with Chestnut ink that I cut out and completed my title with letter stickers. 
The stars are made with Ice Rink Smooch Spritz and a special star mask I have. I will share on here soon, but if you can't wait check out my post on Clearsnap blog.


The Grasshopper ink matched the papers perfectly. I love that star from Friends Through Thick and Thin stamp set. I use my exacto knife to cut it out. "So grateful for my Son" is stamped on a tag. I love this stamp set and that I can use it for so many different occasions.
I used a sketch by Jessy Christopher.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great Tuesday.



Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. beautiful layouts! I'm super excited for the Oct AE set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet LO Daniela! Love your journaling spot and all the fun detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great details, Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.