Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{ Discover layout using Smooch Spritz and ColorBox Premium Dye Ink }


My Clearsnap post goes live every month on the 23rd on the Clearsnap blog. Last month I created this layout using Smooch Spritz and ColorBox Premium Dye Ink with a sticker sheet for a mask.
Check out my blog post for step by step instructions on how I created this layout.





I used this sticker sheet as my mask that I sprayed with Smooch Spritz: Golden Glow.


I also stamped my own background with ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Banana and an empty twine spool.



Check out the Clearsnap blog and let me know what you think.

Have a great Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun boy´s design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! How clever of you to use those old star seals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Such a great idea to use the star sticker template. Clever you!

    And super fun layout!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a creative way of using old star seals! I love the whole layout! Very warm and fun to look at! The stars are astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool LO. The coloured stars and twines brought about one fantastic project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.