Saturday, November 26, 2011

{ December Studio AE Sneak Peek and a card }

Are you ready for November Studio AE? Here is a sneak peek. 
What do you think?


Here is one more card I created with November Studio AE. I added the little tree from Believe by Ali Edwards . I stamped the background paper with berries and leaves using Clearsnap ColorBox Archival Dye Ink: Grasshopper. This is my go to color this season. I have used it on my December Daily along with Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Strawberry. Love those colors.


I made the scalloped edge by stamping the large circle from the Studio AE - 25 Moments by Ali Edwards - November 2011.  I adhered the little jewels with Tiny Zots For Bling Adhesive Dots by Therm O Web, they are perfect! I used 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web to pop up the tag.



Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really awesome, if this would be further developed, you could be rich by now. logo designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this card! A wonderful stamping creation as well, I love how you incorporated all of the different stamps, really cool! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.