Monday, March 19, 2012

{ iCraft Fabric Flowers }

If you are looking for Instagram Blog Hop it is HERE. You have until March 20, 11:59PM PST to enter.

I have a tutorial on Therm O Web blog on how I created this card. I used a fun, new product from Therm O Web called iCraft Sheet that will be available at the end of March. It has adhesive on both sides!

Hey there 50688

For other elements on the card I used a journaling note from My life 365 DigiKit. I printed the journaling note using my printer and added Martha Stewart labels.

Here is a close up of the fabric flower. Check out the blog – Therm O Web Blog – for more info. This Large Solid Leaf Steam from Impression Obsession is my favorite. I always stamp it with Grasshopper ink. The sentiment is one of the new stamp sets called Social Greetings 1.

***Impression Obsession has a NEW website. Come and take a look! I am trying to update all my Impression Obsession links, but that will take some time. All the new posts will have new links. If you have any questions or if you are looking for a stamp, just let me know.***

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 AM

    This is beautiful!!! Love the design and accents!! You have great style and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is pretty! I really like the stamped leaf and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Daniela! Love the pretty fabric flower and the sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.