Friday, July 20, 2012

{ Impression Obsession CHA Summer 2012 DT Blog Hop–Day 5 }

If you missed Day 1, 2, 3 and 4 blog hop go HERE.

Welcome to day 3 of our CHA Summer DT Blog Hop to preview our Fall/Winter stamps.  Each day, different team members will be showcasing new designs. There will be a $25 Gift Certificate Drawing every day and an additional $25 Gift certificate awarded onFriday, to use in our Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check Impression Obsession blog daily, for a list of blogs for the day.

Please visit these blogs for more new releases:

Daniela Dobson ----> you are here
Dina Kowal
Jenny Gropp
Julie Koerber
Laura Fulcher

Here are my cards for today.

G7682 Snowman with Bird *NEW*
B3823 Joy *NEW*
E8808 Picture This *NEW*


Joy 72688

C7691 Brush Tree 2 *NEW*
D8821 Striped Banner *NEW*
B3823 Joy *NEW*

Joy close 72733


Count your blessings 72577

J8777 French Ledger *NEW*
F8782 Graph Tag *NEW*
E8829 Three Little Twigs *NEW*
C3878 Count Your Blessings *NEW*

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

That is all from me this week. What do you think? All the stamps are available on the Impression Obsession website: CLEAR stamps, RUBBER stamps.

Don’t forget to visit Impression Obsession blog for more details and a list of winners.

27 comments:

  1. I love non-traditional colors for Christmas cards. The first one is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 3 cards, 3 different styles but all as beautiful as each other. That Brush tree gold on black is so striking and I love the vintage feel of the French Ledger and Graph tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Daniela. Three wonderfully different cards. Those colors one the first are so different, but I love, love, love the black and gold one. So eye catching with that little bit of red. I do like all those stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are just beautiful and perfect holiday cards. Love that last one and the tag image. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the cards today - and love that they are all a different style. The firs one with the snowman is super cute - love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous all cards and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really loving these new stamps. Your Christmas card is spectacular! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the snowman done is softer shades- love the trees and love the tag- all great projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...what a finish! All three great...really love the striped banner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I LOVE that polaroid stamp, and love how those gold trees turned out on the second card - I think that one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three are just great. Such talent!
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable snowman and love that graph tag!!! Gorgeous projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the cards are beautiful, but I love the non traditional colors

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great cards and great stamps - all on my wishlist! Nelda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous eye-candy using such a variety of stamps! Each one is unique and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all these cards - the red and blue one is spectacutlar!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. All wonderful cards! The snowman is precious! And I love the striped banner! You have increased my "wish list" by leaps and bounds!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, its like the end of a fireworks display. Three wonderful cards! I love how you framed the snowman in the first card with the polaroid stamp, such a cute stamp! And the gold in the second card is so striking! And I also love the third, that graph tag is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous3:33 PM

    WOW, three lovely cards. Love the gold trees on black.

    Margie F.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous4:33 PM

    All of your cards are terrific...but I especially love the snowman with bird card. Love the soft colors! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous4:35 PM

    All of your cards are terrific...but I especially love the snowman with bird card. Love the soft colors! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marsha6:37 PM

    All your cards are gorgeous and I especially like the precious snowman. You've given me some creative ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Each of your cards is so beautiful. The Christmas card took my breath away. I wasn't expecting such elegance after seeing the first "cute" card. Wow oh Wow! Thanks so much for sharing these cards. They really are inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  24. All of your cards are so beautiful but my fav is the snowman with the bird! He is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous cards. Love the metallic trees on the black. Amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  26. adorable cards. i love how the hearts are lined up with the scalloped background with the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the snowman and the tree/banner card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.