Thursday, October 25, 2012

{ The Play Date Café #155 and November Studio AE sneak peek }

Technique Tuesday is a sponsor for a challenge this week at The Play Date Café and it’s a color challenge.

Here is what I created.

I used a banner from Life Banners by Ali Edwards and heat embossed it on patterned paper. I used 3D Foam Squares to adhere it to the card. The clouds were created in Silhouette Studio and cut out with Silhouette Cameo on iCraft sheet from Therm O Web. I have been using these sheets all week now. You can see my post here where I used them to create the Trick or Treat art.

The iCraft sheets have adhesive on both sides. You peel off the backing, adhere to your project and peel off the top sheet. I have found a box of flocking powder that I wanted to use on a different project.  I added white flocking powder to these little clouds. Flocking is felt like material in powder form and I love it!!! Now I want all the colors. I see that Martha Stewart has a set of wonderful colors. I will be checking out Michaels this weekend with my coupon.

The little butterfly is form It’s OK by Ali Edwards stamp set. This card fits CAS-ual Fridays challenge #75 – over the edge.


Since I have you here, how about a little sneak peek from November Studio AE.

Supplies:

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun and playful card! I love what you did with your sentiment banner :) Thanks for going over the edge with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the calming colour palette and the embossing on PP looks wonderful :0) What a lovely card.
    Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the darling little butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:23 PM

    Love the embossed banner and those clouds look great with this color scheme :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love your embossing and how you flocked the clouds! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniela, I love all your work and this is so perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. **love**

    Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is amazing, and a fabulous use of the color story! i bought a good set of flocking powders from the michael's "recollection" brand, very fun colors and half the price of martha!
    Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the design! The heat embossing on the patterned paper looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, Daniela! I love those flocked clouds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.