Thursday, August 08, 2013

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

As some of you know I am far, far away, visiting family in Croatia. You can follow my adventure on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.

It is my turn today to share a card I made using Impression Obsession stamps. Here is what I created.

Amazing by Daniela Dobson

I started by stamping Sketchy Chevron Border on the right side of white cardstock. I stamped the Grunge Circle 1 on white cardstock that I cut out. The stamps are stamped and cut out and one is adhered to the Grunge Circle 1 with 3D Foam Adhesive.

I added three enamel dots from My Mind’s Eye and sprayed the finished card with Chartreuse Color Shine from Heidi Swapp. The base patterned paper is from The Pier collection by Crate Paper.

Amazing close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me for today. Have a great Thursday.


Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Love these stamps, so perfect for a masculine feel. The color scheme is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun design--the star on the front is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.