Thursday, January 30, 2014

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

It is my turn today to share a card I made using Impression Obsession stamps. Here is what I created.

Happiness by Daniela Dobson

I used Pom Pom Flower Bouquet stamp for the card base. I spritzed the stamp with water and painted it with yellow Gelato. I sprayed the card with color Shine. Once it was dry I stamped the “happiness” words from Happiness & Love stamp set. The butterflies are stamped and cut out.

I used Mojo Monday 330 for the sketch. I went for a typical card size instead of a tall and skinny. The color inspiration is from a box that was sitting on my desk. white with purple, yellow, blue and pink.

Happiness close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me for today. Have a great Thursday!


Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing. I love the colours and the butterflies. Fab work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just darling! Love the washi and those happy pink butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Daniela! I love the layered stamping and pretty colours. I could look at this card all day. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with Twine or String!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Please remember to link up to our challenge to be eligible for the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Cuteness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love the sentiment and your pretty design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.