Thursday, January 16, 2014

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge– I heart you }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – I {heart} you.

Our challenge starts today, January 16, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, January 22, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between January 16-22. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Love you by Daniela Dobson

I had a hard time trying to decide what NEW stamps and dies to use on this card. I decided on Valentine Hearts and Basic Borders. After I cut out the large heart I remembered I had the dies that go with this set. That made everything much easier. I used a CAS255 sketch from SCS for this card. This is the best I can do for clean and simple card.

Love you close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me. Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

IO Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson -------> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett


Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Daniela, those pink hearts on the Kraft card stock are just perfect in my opinion! And I love the enamel dots. It is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty, I love pink and kraft together and your card is pretty perfection! Just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pick heart, with their lacy look. nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love brown and pink together. I love the ribbon you used - it gives the card a rustic look. Here's a giggle for you. I'm new to following a bunch of scrapbook/cardmaking bloggers. I got hooked during the Seasons Giving Blog Hop on New Year's Eve. Anyway, I've been wondering about some of the acronyms like CAS. I thought it was "color and stamp", but that seemed backwards to me. It was only after reading this post that I realized it means "clean and simple". Thank you for helping me learn something new! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.