Saturday, May 03, 2014

{ May Studio AE }

Our Today Circles - Studio AE - May 2014- is out and I wanted to share a card I made with the set.

Hello by Daniela Dobson

This stamp set consists of 14 clear stamps on a 4" x 6" storage sheet.

This set starts shipping around May 10th to Studio AE members. Not a Studio AE member? Check out the Studio AE page  for information on becoming a member. Not quite ready to commit to  Studio AE but want the stamp set? We have it available for purchase by non-Studio AE members for a limited time.

I wanted to share one more card I made using Technique Tuesday stamps shared on Technique Tuesday blog.

Happy Mother's Day by Daniela Dobson

I used DIY Steel Dies to die-cut different elements. I created the circle with the Circles dies, the label with the Label die, the flag with the flag from the Story Card dies and the "happy" word with our Straight Talk - Happy die. The "Mother's Day" phrase was stamped with the Say It - Happy stamp set.

Happy Mother's Day close by Daniela Dobson

I hope you are enjoying your National Scrapbook Day! I will be back later this afternoon with some other fun things.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.