Friday, May 16, 2014

{ Reverse Confetti May Color Challenge }

Hi and welcome to our May Color Challenge – orange, light pink, and dark pink.

Here is my card.

Thanks a bunch by Daniela Dobson

I started by using my stencil and adding modeling paste. Once that was dry I colored the background with watercolor.
I stamped a strip of paper with diagonal stripes from So Stripey using light pink. The flower from Petals ‘n Posies was stamped using dark ink. I added some orange pearls and an orange enamel dot to the flower. The sentiment is from Petals ‘n Posies set, as well.

Thanks a bunch close by Daniela Dobson

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Please visit Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration.




5 comments:

  1. I love this mixed media card. the embossing paste adds such nice texture. super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, love the modeling paste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous & so cool! Fabulous take on the Colour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fabulous! love the texture, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love all the texture and this is a great color scheme don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.