Monday, August 31, 2015

{ Card kit Monday–Just for you }

Hello. I have a brand new kit for you today, with a card and a video process (at the end of this post). I have two print and cut elements in this kit. The tag and “just for you” banner. If you don’t use print and cut feature you will just get the shapes of the tags. I will link a print and cut tutorial below that I found helpful. I printed the tag in black, but you can change it to any color you need. Same goes for the sentiment.

Just for you by Daniela Dobson

This card is based on one of my old cards that I created. The four harts I created several years ago and it’s free on my freebies and I am including it again in this set.

Just for you close by Daniela Dobson

I used Color Throwdown #357 for this card.

Just for you close 2 by Daniela Dobson

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Click on photo to download files

Card kit Monday Just For You by Daniela Dobson

Once again, if you make something with the kit please share and let me know. I would love to see.

Enjoy the video:

 



Helpful links:

Silhouette Print and Cut Tutorial
Creating Print And Cut Elements Using Cut Files

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the pattern mix and how you used the colors! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Daniela! I love all of the great color and texture you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty...love the different papers you used and what an awesome stencilled background!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful...love those pretty pinks and all the different papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.