Sunday, November 15, 2015

{ Scraptastic Club Ain’t No Sunshine Kit }

I am sharing my second layout with Scraptastic Club Ain’t No Sunshine kit + add-on. I have a blog post about it on Scraptastic Club Blog. I had this photo of me and my new glasses. My first pair of reading glasses. When I saw this adorable patterned paper in the kit I just knew I had to use it with this photo.

New Glasses by Daniela Dobson

Lots of pink, just the way I like it. Oh, and gold, Love the gold and black with pink. Love the butterflies, too. I made a layout using boy photos the other day and now all pink about me. This kit is so versatile. I think I will make some cards next.

New Glasses close by Daniela Dobson

You can find photos of all our current kits on Scraptastic Club website.

Visit Scraptastic Club on Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun layout, Daniela, you look adorable in those glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.