Wednesday, March 09, 2016

{ March 2016 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Our March release of Memory Keepers Studio – Good Stuff and Fresh Cut StudioGreatest ships on 3/15. Plus, check out all that is new and available for March. Here is what I created with the set.

Today's adventure by Daniela Dobson

Yesterday, when I set down to create with this stamp set I knew that the photo from our outing that day would be perfect. We are on spring break and it’s been raining non stop. We went to IKEA to meet a friend and have lunch. When we got home I printed this photo and started with this layout. I went “shopping” in my stash. Some of these were my most recent purchases from Emma’s Paperie and some were older purchases from there (mostly Crate Paper rubo-ons and stickers). I used several of the bits and pieces from my Scraptastic Club kit, Elle’s Studio March kit (available on 3/10) and the newest, Little Moments collection (available on 3/10).

The stamps from the Good Stuff set I stamped on the little tags from Elle’s Studio, “adventure” and “snapshot” and the “today’s” banner on white cardstock with pink ink. In addition, I stamped arrows (in black) and the little flower border (in orange) directly on the layout. The polka dot patterned paper is toned down with white gesso.

There are lost of layers, but everything works so well together. It was a very quick and easy layout and I just love it.

Today's adventure close by Daniela Dobson

Here is a card I created with Bird Friends, but haven’t shared. I also used Planner – Today Tabs and Accent Tabs - Fresh Cut Studio Dies - Feb 2016.

Bird day by Daniela Dobson

Make sure you visit Technique Tuesday blog for all the new releases and inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and card designs, Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet card...love those birds and your layout is fabulous! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.