Monday, May 09, 2016

{ May 2016 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Our May release of Memory Keepers Studio – Summer Adventures and Fresh Cut Studio – Summer  (shipping 5/15). Plus, check out all that is new and available for May. Here is what I created with the set.

I made a layout for our May color challenge at Emma’s Paperie that will be up on the blog soon. In addition, I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers.

Summer by Daniela Dobson

I downloaded free files from Jen Show called Life Printable Word Strips that I used on this layout. I stamped various words and sentences from the Summer Adventures stamp set. The large “summer” word I created from my handwriting and cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I added some Whipped Spackle to the background with a triangle mask and sprinkled some color shine.

Summer close by Daniela Dobson 

 

Here is a card I created using the brand new Mom’s Day stamp set paired up with Happy Butterfly die. It can be used for many different occasions. I added some white gesso to the background and yellow paint. I stamped and cut out the sentiments adding them to the card using 3D Foam adhesive from Therm O Web.

Happy Mother's Day by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Awe !! I love this and Wowzers on the background details ;) beautiful page Daniela xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.