Tuesday, May 30, 2017

{ A Traveler’s Notebook Spread with Elle’s Studio }

I have a post on Elle’s Studio blog featuring my Traveler’s Notebook spread. I am using May 2017 Kit, Bike Ride Stamp, Adventure Sticker Labels, Arrow Stickers, Wood Veneer Hexagons, Puffy Heart Stickers, Black Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Enamel Dots, Live Laugh Love Washi Tape Stickers, Live Laugh Love 6″ x 6″ Paper Stack, Malia Lowercase Alphabet Stamp, Read Stamp.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-AdventureTN-01

I am continuing with my monthly notebooks. To tell you that I am bahind is an understatement. I will catch up eventually.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-AdventureTN-02

I like to tuck my journaling under the photo on another journaling card.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-AdventureTN-04

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to share your projects created with Elle’s Studio products on Instagram using the hashtag #EllesStudio!

Don’t forget, we have a brand new class called Everyday Adventures Mini Album Class with Stamp.

You can purchase the class on it’s own or get it with this adorable stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea to capture travel memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.