Monday, October 30, 2017

{ Thanks card with Maya Road }

Hello and happy Monday. I have a blog post on Maya Road blog today sharing this card.

Thanks by Daniela Dobson

For my card I used Flower Die Set and I die cut the flowers and leaves from patterned paper, cardstock and Foil Mates. Using my laminator and Deco Foil from Therm O Web  I added some shine to the background and the flower base.

For the sentiment I used Rose Garden Sentiment Stamp set that I stamped in black ink on a tag from my stash.

I tied two pieces of Twine Cording - Blackberry to the top of the panel and then again a bow under the flower.

Thanks 02  by Daniela Dobson

Remember to stop by the MAYA ROAD store to check all the materials used on this card, use the code "TWINETIME" to receive 30% off all the TWINE goodies in your cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.