Wednesday, January 03, 2018

{ Elle's Studio 2018 DT }

Hi and Happy New Year!
I have some exciting news to share!! I was asked to stay on the Elle’s Studio DT for another year. How exciting is that. I am joined with these wonderful ladies.  I have been on the Contributing Team since October 2012 working with all the exclusive Kits, then joined the DT full time in 2015. Back in 2010, I was on the first DT for Elle’s Studio and I am very happy to be working with Elle’s Studio again.

Amanda-jayne Baldwin, Andrea Gray, Candace Perkins, Daniela

Daniela Dobson, Heather Leopard, Jamie Leija, Jess Forster

Laura Hager, Laura Wonsik, Meghann Andrew, Melissa Mann

Nancy Damiano, Nathalie Leonelli, Neela Nalam, Susan Brochu,

Suzanna Stein, Tracey Fox, Wendy Antenucci

Today I have my very fist blog post of the year highlighting the brand new Thank You Stamp and Thank You Puffy Stickers, which are perfect for thanking friends and family after a busy holiday season!

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Thankyoucards-01

I used white cardstock for the base of the cards with patterned paper from the Family Fun 6″ x 6″ Paper Stack cut slightly smaller than the base for a white border.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Thankyoucards-02

For the first card, I layered darker embellishments from the Family Fun Bits and Pieces and a large heart that I adhered using dimensional adhesive. “A note to say” from the Thank You Stamp was stamped in black ink on white cardstock and cut out to fit above the “I appreciate you so much” Thank You Puffy Sticker.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Thankyoucards-03

For the second card, I used lighter colors in the same style as the first card. I layered the “from the bottom of my heart” Thank You Puffy Sticker over the Family Fun Blank Label at the top, then stamped “thank you” in black in underneath the label.

Both cards are embellished with twine in matching colors from my stash and a little puffy heart from the Family Fun Puffy Stickers.


Get ready to document the year with our new 6 x 8 inch stamp and journaling tags that are available now!  Use our new All The Details stamp to create and/or customize your journaling tags all year long for your pocket pages!

es

Shop SALE items HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.